Changes in Slam Fighter II v.184.108.40.206
- Added some Portuguese words to the list of recognized disses
- Mouse cursor no longer visible in game window
- Fixed a bug where high score in Hard or Master difficulty was not correctly uploaded to Steam Leaderboards. If you were affected by this, starting the game will fix your leaderboard score. (The score on your local high score table was never affected by the bug.)
Slam Fighter 2.0.1 Hotfix:
- Fixed a bug related to retrying from Game Over
- Implemented high score leaderboards
- Added more recognized diss phrases
Now you can show your friends just how good at smack talk you really are! Maintain beat accuracy and use real words to get the highest possible score!
Slam Fighter II v.2.0.0 is out and you can get it right now on Steam!
What’s new in 2.0.0? I’m glad you asked!
- Each character has different strengths and weaknesses! See if you can master them all!
- Your diss actually has to be a real word! Get ready to talk smack on the fly!
- Completely rewritten engine with the best beat detection ever seen in a verbal throwdown!
- Completely new performances with audio quality so good you’ll swear you’re being insulted in real life!
- Need to step away for a moment? You can pause the game! WOW!!
- Achievements, leaderboards, and a good old fashioned high score table!
- Different resolution options! Want to play windowed but larger than 640×480 resolution? Go for it!
- Six different stage backgrounds that pulse in time with the music. Don’t like flashy moving backgrounds? You can disable them!
- Gallery where you can unlock profiles and character art!
- And way more!
- New logo
- Completely redone UI
- Major palette overhaul
- Major fighter sprite fixes and cleanup
- Damage sounds when fighters are hit
1.5.1 – 1.5.3 involve bugfixes.
Climbing season may be over, but that doesn’t mean you can’t reach the summit. Get the latest #Everest build and disregard all notions of personal safety and reasonable behavior!
- Moved app buttons to the phone menu
- Made gameplay flow more user friendly and intuitive
- Minor bugfixes and stability improvements
- Some new inventory art assets by Noyemi K
- Paper doll box background color is now different based on who is being viewed
- Added big obvious Continue, Rest, and Stop buttons to map window
- Replaced item hover tooltips with phone menu descriptions
- Updated credits text to have new photo credits url
‘Sup, broskis, and ho, ho, ho!
We’ve got a little present to fire up your holidays! Here’s the latest update to Slam Fighter II, v.1.4.1, now with some new features; lots of polish; a touchingly tear-jerking ending for D-Trick; and a sweet new calibration wizard to help make your game’s timing on fleek — both the Soviet-issued Tandy you’re desperate to replace and the gaming hot rod on its way in Santa’s bag! (Sorry, dogg. Spoiler.)
Don’t throw shade at your family and friends with a fruitcake. Show them you love them with smacktalk and chestnuts roasting on a fiery ice burn. Our gift to you. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and all the Holiday Love from the Dogpit.
What are you thankful for, Slam Fighters? I’m thankful for a new build of Slam Fighter II, v.1.3.0!
- All text has been replaced to eliminate anti-aliasing and make the game look sexier than ever!
Yeah I know, it’s just one thing, but this was a heck of an overhaul and I think you’ll really like the new look! Why don’t you give it a try right now?