Climbing season may be over, but that doesn’t mean you can’t reach the summit. Get the latest #Everest build and disregard all notions of personal safety and reasonable behavior!
- Moved app buttons to the phone menu
- Made gameplay flow more user friendly and intuitive
- Minor bugfixes and stability improvements
- Some new inventory art assets by Noyemi K
- Paper doll box background color is now different based on who is being viewed
- Added big obvious Continue, Rest, and Stop buttons to map window
- Replaced item hover tooltips with phone menu descriptions
- Updated credits text to have new photo credits url
‘Sup, broskis, and ho, ho, ho!
We’ve got a little present to fire up your holidays! Here’s the latest update to Slam Fighter II, v.1.4.1, now with some new features; lots of polish; a touchingly tear-jerking ending for D-Trick; and a sweet new calibration wizard to help make your game’s timing on fleek — both the Soviet-issued Tandy you’re desperate to replace and the gaming hot rod on its way in Santa’s bag! (Sorry, dogg. Spoiler.)
Don’t throw shade at your family and friends with a fruitcake. Show them you love them with smacktalk and chestnuts roasting on a fiery ice burn. Our gift to you. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and all the Holiday Love from the Dogpit.
What are you thankful for, Slam Fighters? I’m thankful for a new build of Slam Fighter II, v.1.3.0!
- All text has been replaced to eliminate anti-aliasing and make the game look sexier than ever!
Yeah I know, it’s just one thing, but this was a heck of an overhaul and I think you’ll really like the new look! Why don’t you give it a try right now?
Just in time for the Halloween weekend, here’s the latest update to Slam Fighter II v.1.2.1 – Oni-Con Edition!
- In Versus mode when p2 highlights the same character as p1, the selection icon now makes it clear that both players have highlighted the same character
- When alt costume is enabled on character select screen, the character’s small portrait also shows alt costume
- Game now checks for latest version at startup
- Tutorial now accessible via title screen menu
- Title and options menu text now displays without anti-aliasing
It has been an exciting day for Team Dogpit! Not only was Slam Fighter II one of the games demoed at the Playcrafting Expo today, we have a hot new build ready to roll out with some awesome new features!
- In versus mode, player two can now select the same character as player one. Give it a shot — you may be surprised by the result!
- Characters now have alternate palettes. Switch up your look by pressing “x” on the character select screen
- B. Stag is now voiced by NYC-based actor and improv comic Colin Marsh!
- User can now press esc to exit match in progress
- Minor art and bug fixes
Get it here and get ready to slam!
Happy Friday everyone! Get your weekend started right with the latest and greatest build of Slam Fighter II, which you can download here!
- Fixed beat detection on Bunny and Fulana’s stage
- Fixed beat indicator mis-alignment during the AI turn
- Added in-game option to change latency settings
- “Easy” and “Let Me Win” difficulty settings now have relaxed beat timing thresholds that make it easier to at least get a “good” rating
- Added two more blingees for Serghei