Just in time for the Halloween weekend, here’s the latest update to Slam Fighter II v.1.2.1 – Oni-Con Edition!
- In Versus mode when p2 highlights the same character as p1, the selection icon now makes it clear that both players have highlighted the same character
- When alt costume is enabled on character select screen, the character’s small portrait also shows alt costume
- Game now checks for latest version at startup
- Tutorial now accessible via title screen menu
- Title and options menu text now displays without anti-aliasing
It has been an exciting day for Team Dogpit! Not only was Slam Fighter II one of the games demoed at the Playcrafting Expo today, we have a hot new build ready to roll out with some awesome new features!
- In versus mode, player two can now select the same character as player one. Give it a shot — you may be surprised by the result!
- Characters now have alternate palettes. Switch up your look by pressing “x” on the character select screen
- B. Stag is now voiced by NYC-based actor and improv comic Colin Marsh!
- User can now press esc to exit match in progress
- Minor art and bug fixes
Get it here and get ready to slam!
Happy Friday everyone! Get your weekend started right with the latest and greatest build of Slam Fighter II, which you can download here!
- Fixed beat detection on Bunny and Fulana’s stage
- Fixed beat indicator mis-alignment during the AI turn
- Added in-game option to change latency settings
- “Easy” and “Let Me Win” difficulty settings now have relaxed beat timing thresholds that make it easier to at least get a “good” rating
- Added two more blingees for Serghei